Monday 13 February 2012

Winterlude - Bal de neige

He have spent the past week enjoying beautiful winter weather on the continent while visiting family in Ottawa during Winterlude.

Nous venons de passer une semaine à Ottawa, pour visiter nos familles et profiter de l'hiver sur le continent durant le Bal de neige.


Lots of skating...
Beaucoup de patinage...








And sliding...
Et des glissades...






Racing...
Des courses...


First time on skis...
Première fois sur des skis...




Tasting beaver tails for the first time...
Goûter aux queues de castors pour la première fois...





Building forts in the snow...
Construction de forts dans la neige...


Hockey...




And some indoor crafting at Wabi-Sabi.
Et un peu de bricolage chez Wabi-Sabi.




Happy Valentine's Day!
(I will be back in this space on the weekend. Hopefully I will have some Valentine Swap pictures...)

Bonne journée de Saint-Valentin!

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a lot of winter fun you are all having! I've never been to Ottawa in the winter- that looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Alors vous n'êtes pas aux îles pendant la tempête de verglas? Je pensais à vous ce matin en lisant les nouvelles... Terrible tout ça!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taisa! Indeed, Ottawa during Winterlude is great fun!

    Bonjour Catherine! En effet, nous n'étions pas aux Iles pour la tempête de verglas (heureusement!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You know, I have visited your blog several times and never even clued in until I saw the "Beaver Tails" wrapper that Magdalen Islands is what my mother always refers to as "Les Isles de la Madelaine". Now I will think of you as my neighbour.

    ReplyDelete