Thursday 19 September 2013

Squam Magic



















I'm back from the Taproot Gathering at Squam and it truly was magical. When you get so many creative people together in such a beautiful place to connect, learn and make, magic does happen. The energy was incredible. I feel so exhilarated. I learned new skills and made new friends. I met other homeschoolers. There were so many kindred spirits, interesting conversations and ideas being shared. I also feel very blessed to have been able to travel to and attend this event with two very dear to my heart Island friends who made the whole experience even brighter.

Thank you friends! Thank you Squam!  

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time. Did you meet Stephanie (the Yarn Harlot online)? She was there too with the knitting group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had the chance to hear her speak. She is hilarious!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a great experience! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meeting YOU and being in your energy field was a TOTAL thrill and delight-- now I have to travel north and come see your beautiful islands. . . xoox, e

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dream! So glad you were able to go and soak in some lovely creative goodness! I bet Sacha had a grand time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments! It was a dream!!!

    ReplyDelete